A Board of Trustees Election will be held on March 15, 2022
How to Vote by Absentee Ballot
You may vote by absentee ballot if you will be:
- Absent from your county on election day.
- Unable to appear at the polls due to temporary or permanent illness or disability. Temporary illness includes being unable to appear due to risk of contracting or spreading a communicable disease like Covid-19.
- Unable to appear because you are the primary care giver of one or more individuals who are ill or physically disabled.
- A resident patient in a Veteran’s Health Administration Hospital.
- Detained in jail awaiting Grand Jury action or confined in prison after conviction of an offense other than a felony.
After completing the form, please mail to:
Village of Port Chester
222 Grace Church Street, Suite 120
Port Chester, NY 10572
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:15am – 4:00pm
Important Upcoming Dates
Tuesday, March 8, 2022: Last day for the village clerk to receive applications for absentee ballots to be mailed to a qualified voter
Wednesday, March 9, 2022: Last day for the village clerk to mail absentee ballots to qualified voters
Monday, March 14, 2022: Last day for the village clerk to receive personal applications for an absentee ballot from applicant or applicant’s agent
If you have any questions, please contact the Village Clerk at 914-939-5202.